Reiki is a very versatile tool for healing as it works on so many levels.
It can be used always, whether self-healing, giving a massage, wishing someone well, on food and medicine, or to energize and give thanks to Mother Earth.
This post by Karen Ellyard lists many of the reasons when reiki energy is of tremendous benefit and discusses what would happen if Reiki was taught in schools.
Reasons to use Reiki
- Reiki balances emotions and unblocks stresses you are holding on to
- Reiki treats everything from stress, pain, physical or emotional symptoms such as depression and anxiety
- Reiki is great for self-healing
- Reiki opens our psychic channels
- Reiki cleanses negative energy
- Reiki is gentle, non-invasive and safe for all to use
- Reiki results can be instantaneous
- Reiki feels wonderful
- Reiki works whether you believe in it or not
- Reiki does not interfere with traditional medicine being taken
- Reiki encourages and assists in personal growth
- Reiki balances the body Chakras
- Reiki energy goes where it is needed
- Reiki works at all levels; physical, mental, emotional and spiritual
- Reiki accelerates the body’s own self-healing process
- Reiki helps promote a restful sleeping pattern
- Reiki can help relieve side effects from drugs and medical treatments
- Reiki improves concentration and mental clarity
- Reiki boosts your vital energy
- Reiki helps to modify unwanted recurrent emotional patterns
- Reiki helps relieve addictions
- Reiki relieves physical pain, stiffness and tension
- Reiki is great to use on pets and animals
Reiki is divided into 3 levels of learning.
The first level is all about self-healing (Healing yourself and your loved ones).
I would love for Reiki One to be taught in schools. Imagine how it would help young people have a clearer image of who they are and be well both physically and emotionally as they leave high school. How different is that from the reality!?
I use Reiki as part of my everyday life; from adding it to my food, to using Reiki on my plants as I walk around my garden. Reiki is a part of who I am.
Reiki is a wonderful first aid tool.
For those of you who have learned Reiki and don’t use it I would encourage you to. Once attuned your connection is there forever.
If you have never learned it I would encourage you to learn the first level and Reiki yourself every day.
I wish you peace, healing and love.
Love & blessings
Understand life by seeing how the stone has been hollowed out by rain. Do not cling to the illusion that nothing changes.
- Dr Mikao Usui