This website is an ever-growing collection of the many great resources I have found to help us all walk down our spiritual path with confidence.
Independent of any one religion or faith, Explore Meditation covers the many concepts relevant to Relaxation and Spiritual Growth – and recognizes that many of the progressions we experience occur during meditation.
I’ve made many wonderful friends through this stage of my journey – and look forward to making many more…
It really is a pleasure being of service to the greater good.
In Love and Light, We Explore!
Namaste, Nigel Coates.
These are just a few of the ‘highlights’ you will find on my website.
Meditation – Everything you Need to Know
- What is Meditation? And what are the Benefits of Meditation?
- Learn how to Meditate with the Best Meditation for Beginners
- And for those of you with previous experience, there is a list of Advanced Meditation techniques
Please click Meditation to see the complete menu.
- Listen to Free Guided Meditations.
- Read and download free Guided Meditation Scripts.
- Explore the selection of Healing meditations for yourself, others, and the planet.
Please click Guided Meditation to see the complete menu.
Meditation for Spiritual Growth
- Information on how to See and Cleanse your Aura.
- Information on how to Balance and Charge your Chakras.
- Speak with your Angels and Spirit Guides.
Please click Spiritual Growth to see the complete menu.
Meditation for Relaxation
- Discover how to beat Stress and Anxiety.
- Learn a variety of Relaxation Techniques you can use when needed.
- Experience Relaxation Guided Meditations to feel the many benefits of meditation.
Please click Relaxation to see the complete menu.
Meditation and Spiritual Growth Resources
- The Explore Meditation Complete Package including 4 hours of MP3’s.
- Higher Self and Spirit Guides Meditations
- Guided Meditations for Healing and Clearing
- A guided journey to Deep Sleep.
- Crystal Healing Meditation
Please click Meditation and Spiritual Resources to see the full menu.
I really hope you enjoy my website. Please leave your comments where appropriate – or make contact with any direct feedback.